Library and Information Centre
The Library purpose is to cater the need of learning fraternity of the institution. Our library is a heaven for book lovers. The initial beginning with a treasure trove of more than 500 books, From autobiographies to thrillers, self-help and personality development books to a wide range of reference books – you name it and our library has it. Our library also has the distinction of subscribing to journals/magazines , regional and national newspapers catering to diverse interests. A large number of reputed academic journals are also available for staff and for students interested in keeping abreast with latest developments in their domain.
Highlights of the Library and Information Centre:
- Open access system providing easy accessibility.
- Working hours – 9.00 am to 5.00pm, beyond the regular class hours to enable students to make maximum use of the library.
- Internet section and free internet facility.
- A comprehensive collection of books and resource materials for competitive exams.
- Well maintained and easily accessible copies of previous question papers.
- Deposit scheme to allow students to borrow books for longer periods during exams.
- Book kits containing essential textbooks issued to students every semester, reducing financial burden on students and ensuring that library borrowing cards are used for reference books and other reading matter.
- Institutional membership of British Council Library